[kj] "Savage Freedom"

Marcel spooman at freenet.de
Sun Mar 15 00:40:23 EDT 2009

"2 cents well spent sir, but?why do we feel the need to apologise for
listening to the alledged "untrendy" albums.?I love pretty much ALL
of KJ's stuff, yet i seem to find divisions amongst the faithfull
about the music. Is'nt it all part of the glorious story? Not having
a go at you Alex, i love you like a brother, like i love like
brothers, all the Gatherers i've met, apart from the girlie's, cos i
love them like sisters, it's just something i've noticed over the
years that's all. Truthfully, people on this list have been almost
pilloried for liking certain albums, songs and i just find that
wierd. I like Democracy. I like it all, yes even OTG to a degree."

Same view here!!!