[kj] "Savage Freedom"

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 15:59:29 EDT 2009

> people on this list have been almost pilloried for liking ...

   I wonder the reverse, how many have not liked a cd or period
of KJ music but later saw the light and reversed course?

..here goes... [confessional]

  I for one never liked much the debut cd (save for Requiem),
Night Time (save for Eighties), or BTATS (save for Victory and
Wintergardens).
  The same for Fire Dances, but I ended up really liking Fire Dances
just recently (tho' it's prolly more to do with my endlessly fiddling
with the equalizer bands to make it punchier and less shrill).

Hm, wonder if i'm still on the guest list for next tour?

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..