[kj] The 20 greatest goth tracks?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:53:32 EDT 2009

saw the adverts back in 1978 at bath uni was very good ;D

milindafgrant

Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:53:45 +1300
From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] The 20 greatest goth tracks?

do we have a 'gary gilmore' in our ranks?

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 2:31 PM, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Stem cells "baybeee!" organ transplants..the works! You've got a helluva donor
pool here at the Gathering. So.. whose eyes do you wanna have?!

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..

--

"due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed indefinitely..."