[kj] [OT] AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 13 15:41:30 EDT 2009

I think the amount would be equally egregious whatever the fiscal climate to
see ol' Ben, or anyone else.

I also note that no-one's buying and read that the ticket agencies had held
back lots of "premium" tickets to flog once the first batch went. I already
hate TicketBastard (and will often these days spend more getting to the box
office to by tickets because I want to deny TB their cut) - this sort of
touting makes me really cross. The number of gigs I've had to pay more than
face value to get into because speculators buy up all the tickets as soon as
(and sometimes before) the box office lines open is increasing, and it
pisses me off.

However, this is MJ we're talking about, and if you think £25000 is a
reasonable investment to be papped with some X-Factor losers (we're talking
50 dates here; I'm not sure there are sufficient high-profile "celebs" to
populate the "premium" pit for a tenth of that time) then you exist in a
place with which I have absolutely no connection. Hope anyone who pys that
sort of money has a really fucking great time. When he goes into one of his
fast spins, he'll spray gobbets of offal in all directions like something
from "Hellraiser".

Darren
Hungerford, UK