[kj] The 20 greatest goth tracks?

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 19:48:07 EDT 2009

My point was that just because a single track by a band is labelled
"goth," that doesn't make that band's entire oeuvre goth.

Look, I love a lot of the goth bands -- Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, The
Mish, Fields of the Nephilim, Alien Sex Fiend, the Specimen, The March
Violets, Theatre of Hate, Danielle Dax, etc.. -- but KJ and Joy
Division are simply a *DIFFERENT BREED OF CAT*

Alex in NYC