[kj] OT - any new but upbeat punk'ish music

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 14:39:13 EDT 2009

I've burned a cd that I'm really happy with but I'm not having much luck finding
new music that has the same punk'ish, upbeat feel. Any suggestions?

This is the setlist of the disc i've burned, it gives
a better idea of what i mean:

01.  ALL PLAY REBEL – Killing Joke
02.  TENSION, LIVE, Philadelphia, 1981 – Killing Joke
03.  BODIES – Killing Joke
04.  GATES OF STEEL, LIVE -- Devo
05.  LOVE WILL TEAR US APART – Joy Division
06.  THE WAIT, LIVE -- Killing Joke
07.  WE HAVE JOY, LIVE – Killing Joke
08.  HAD A DAD, LIVE – Jane’s Addiction
09.  TENSION, live at the BBC in Concert – Killing Joke
10.  PSSYCHE, LIVE– Killing Joke
11.  FOLLOW THE LEADERS, LIVE – Killing Joke,
12.  STOP!, LIVE – Jane’s Addiciton
13.  DEITY, LIVE -- Ministry
14.  PSSYCHE, LIVE – Killing Joke,
15.  SEEING RED, LIVE – Killing Joke
16.  AFTERBURNER – Killing Joke
17.  SONOFAGUN -- KMFDM
18.  MARCH OF THE PIGS – Nine Inch Nails
19.  LOCKBOX -- Ministry
20.  ZORBA’S DANCE – From The Movie, “LOCK STOCK AND 2 SMOKING BARRELS”

Thanks in advance..

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..