[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Thu Mar 12 11:42:12 EDT 2009

Yay!

Tickets ordered :o)

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of melinda grant
Sent: 12 March 2009 15:13
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

check this out read below this........

________________________________

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
To: gahering at misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] jaz date change 4 spoken word
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:08:23 +0000

just phoned stargreen and they said that jaz spoken word is now on
--30th may--and not 6th june--phone0207 734 8932 phone that number if
you want to double check

milindafgrant

> Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:46:53 -0700

> From: joker at Z6.com

> To: vassifer at earthlink.net; gathering at misera.net

> Subject: Re: [kj] Old News: I did not know this...

> Decade schmecade.

> Ice Ice baby. Killer man. Killer. You know it Smiffy. You really do!

;-)

<gathering at misera.net>, "A list about all things Killing Joke (the

[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net

band!)';

bit

interesteometer.

McGrath

He's

alright

Smashmouth.

Appeared

but

[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/behindthelines/story/8719087/mark_mcgra
th_on_fly

romantic

<http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-B
log-cns!503D1D86EBB2B53C!2285.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_UGC_Contacts_03200
9

<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_allup_1b_explore_03200
9

Windows Live just got better. Find out more!
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/>

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665311/direct/01/>

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.