[kj] Old News: I did not know this...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Mar 12 11:11:07 EDT 2009

And to further mine your indignation, Mr. McGrath performed "Eighties" with Camp Freddy in LA just this past year:

http://www.nme.com/news/sex-pistols/36384

And before you ask, Camp Freddy is a "just-for-fun" cover band in Los Angeles that periodically plays the Roxy and is led by Dave Navarro, Matt Sorum, Donovan Leitch (yes, his son) with members of The Cult and Jane's Addiction.

I never said he was any good. I just thought it was interesting to see the insidious manner in which our beloved KJ are able to worm their way into popular culture.