[kj] Old News: I did not know this...

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Mar 11 17:11:28 EDT 2009

I’m yet to be convinced by the concept of rap, despite liking Clawfinger, RATM and some others. It’s a bit like comedy records for me; once you’ve heard them once, you know the trick. Unless the music is sufficiently interesting (see above).

However, I’ve clearly overlooked that fantastic extended version of “Stay One Jump Ahead”, which obviously torpedoes my thesis.

Darren

Hungerford, UK