[kj] Old News: I did not know this...

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Mar 11 16:15:36 EDT 2009

Oh, OK. If it’s late nineties, I understand the hideous hairjob a bit better.

And if he knows his music that means extra points.

However, “Lemonade & Brownies” is nearly as lame as “Chocolate Starfish & the Hot Dog Flavoured Water”, isn’t it?

West-Coast white-funk-rap. Hmm. No, not spiking the interesteometer.

Thanks for the explanations. “Whoa! That was a powerful-ass lyric” don’t impress me much, though.

Darren

Hungerford, UK