[kj] (OTish) Crowley film

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:15:09 EDT 2009

I think I am going to check it out, just for nostalgia's sake...that's if I can find it somewhere..

From: louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 00:02:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] (OTish) Crowley film

That's Chemical Wedding under a different title.
Oh man please don't waste your time, it is abysmal .
I bought it on dvd and could not even sit through all of it , it was painful to watch.
The acting and the script are sooooo bad.