[kj] [OT] Sunday morning reading. Music = intelligence?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 11:16:57 EDT 2009

Damn internet. Okay, I'll say it a little more clearly. If Metallica had ceased to exist as a band in September of 1986 (which is when Cliff Burton died), then they would poop all over Nirvana.

If their entire recorded studio output consisted solely of Kill Em All, Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets with no Black Album or Load or St. Anger or even half-baked Justice For All to sully their good name.....in other words, if they were wiped off the face of the planet at their very creative apex, never to return again....then it's Metallica FTW.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale