[kj] dilemma

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:25:39 EDT 2009

Heh, an interesting dilemma indeed - would I go and see KJ perform WTF!
without Jaz? Probably.
Would I go and see Bad Seeds without Nick? Nah.
I did go and see the 'New Stooges' before they reformed properly when it was
the
Asheton brothers, J Mascis was playing guitar and Mike Watt was singing, and
it was great
to hear those songs live, even if Iggy wasn't there.
But the Wailers without Bob... well, he'll be there in spirit, right? I'd
go...