[kj] dilemma

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 8 19:16:25 EDT 2009

2 - 1 to the Wailers so far.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Neil Perry
Sent: 08 March 2009 23:09
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] dilemma

No contest. PJH will be around for ever but the Wailers won't be touring
Exodus every year, or even ever again. Just see her next time round.

You won't regret it.

2009/3/8 Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk>

Alright fellow jokers toss the coin time. Just realised that two gigs I
would otherwise go to are happening on the same night! I hate that!!!

PJ Harvey and John Parish play Brum Town Hall on the same night that the
Wailers play the Exodus album in its entirety at Brum Academy Loads of
friends are going to the latter but I am really into the idea of seeing the
PJ.

elp