[kj] [OT] Sunday morning reading. Music = intelligence?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 19:08:00 EDT 2009

   Hm, Nirvana to the right of Metallica... hip-hop smarter than Gospel? And is
Killing Joke literally "off the charts"?

(Wot, no Coldplay?)

  Meh, I think people listen to music in a much more holistic and
experiential way, anyway, but graph sure is fun to look at and joke about. *cues ska playlist*

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..