[kj] [OT] Spear Of Destiny

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:03:28 EST 2009

your having a mid life cirisis darren as i must be having as well--ive taken recently to listening to--the very best of slade ;D))))) LOL LOL

MLILINDAFGRANT

From: dpeace at bigfoot.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 00:40:09 +0000
Subject: [kj] [OT] Spear Of Destiny

I may be having amid-life crisis here, but I’m wanting to listen to the first two Spear Of Destiny albums (Grapes Of Wrath & One-Eyed Jacks), the only ones I like.

My vinyl is long-term inaccessible, and I see that both albums have been recently issued on CD. Reports suggest, however, that they have been mastered from vinyl, which doesn’t bode well.

Has anyone here heard these CDs, and are they worth my time, on the basis that I like the albums?

Thanks,

Darren
Hungerford, UK