[kj] firedances

pascal pascal at ledooz.com
Fri Mar 6 16:54:38 EST 2009

Hey ipat thanks for posting this, its great to see there is some sense
somewhere in the 'overregulation' of our lifestyles and what little is left
of 'culture'- in any country.

Check these out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESoBYvLyjL0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESoBYvLyjL0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFgioOoMXHY

or type 'Correfoc' in any search

The post of this thread is well late (I have just come off a tour) but last
sept I was production managing a gig where I had to look after 150 catalans
-that is the people in the north west of Spain, who came to do a CORREFOC
-or 'fire run' in catalan, and it was one of the most exhilarating things I
have done in 22 years in showbusiness.

There is NO Way this shit would be allowed in an anglo-saxon country, yet
it's harmless fun, exciting and a good laugh.

Fuck the 'nanny state', lets get on with it, and if you don't like it
Get a life!

The Brits are now having to do Guy Fawkes night with a 10Wlightbulb because
of insurance reasons. Any gatherers had a bonfire 'legally' recently?

Turn to red...TAKE PART AND BURN!