[kj] Flood waters rise...

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Mar 3 15:57:58 EST 2009

Me too; I'm seeing three copies of everything, but I assumed that was
because I was buggering around with subscribing from different email
addresses as my original one sometimes took up to three days to show up in
my inbox. The mail forwarder Bigfoot, once splendid, is now shit.

I have a tool for Outlook that scans my Gathering folder and zaps the
duplicates, though, so it's not too unwieldy. Mapilab.com, for anyone
interested. It costs, mind you.

Darren

Hungerford, UK