[kj] KJ at Blackpool Punk Fest! Aug.9th

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:55:22 EST 2009

Well I've never been to one but thanks for confirming my prejudices, as this
is exactly what I've
always thought it would be like!

I stand by my snobbishness on this issue - when you've spent 30 years
believing KJ are a cut above
everything else and somehow special (and admittedly that has at times been
hard to keep up over
three decades) then doing gigs like this is a huge disappointment. With just
a little thought and
application it would not be too hard for them to do something really
different for their 30th anniversary.
But then I guess more fool us for being disappointed - should have learned
by now.

Still, this thread is making me laugh, so its not all bad..