[kj] KJ at Blackpool Punk Fest! Aug.9th

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 03:18:31 EST 2009

Hi Jane,
I agree, when it was in Morecambe it was a million times better.
Some mates have been trying to persuade me to go this year but I've
been adamant in saying no...maybe a change of heart.

For those who call it sad, I can understand that completely as that's
exactly how I felt years ago and wild horses wouldn't have dragged me
there. However one year against my better judgment I was persuaded to
go. I enjoyed it for one simple reason, I didn't take it seriously.

Brian.