[kj] KJ at Holiday camps (festival 'last' resorts)

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:42:24 EST 2009

Granted Alex, but we can still take the piss ;)
Personally, I think a good sound guy can carry things a long way..
http://www.lsionline.co.uk/news/?832BBX

From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:41:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ at Blackpool Punk Fest! Aug.9th

At the risk of sounding hyperbolic, be they opening for the Crue or playing at a fairground or whatever, they plug in and assume the stage as Killing Joke -- at the end of the day -- the minutia of the context doesn't matter. They're Killing Joke. They make this music. Others don't. Others *can't*. Who cares where they're playing. The point is -- they're playing.
Alex in NYC... two Guinnesses into his Monday night (and it's showing).