[kj] KJ at Blackpool Punk Fest! Aug.9th

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 16:52:43 EST 2009

Jesus, since when are you lot so snooty. If anything, it's an honour to be headlining over the likes of Napalm Death, The Dickies, MDC, The Damned...is that enough or should I keep saying names?

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale