[kj] KJ at Blackpool Punk Fest! Aug.9th

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 07:20:52 EST 2009

I know this comment is going to prompt ire, but isn't that a bit.....
beneath them?

Seriously, seemingly since about day one, Killing Joke have taken
GREAT PAINS to spell out that NO, they're NOT simply another Punk
band, and then go onto to strenuously cite Jaz's myriad musical
accomplishments, Yoof's fondness for disco, Geordie's fondness for
metal, etc. etc.

Still, a gig's a gig, I guess.

Alex in NYC