[kj] ASSSSTEEEEERRROOOIIIIIDDD!!!!!!!!

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Mar 2 04:04:42 EST 2009

Hrm.this comes uncannily close to that article about possibly finding
Atlantis.(on the bed of the ocean.where history lies.strange
civilisations.vaporised)

Actually, Killing Joke should do a gig on an asteroid.

Booking Killing Joke: Few grand

Getting Killing Joke onto an asteroid: Several decades of the combined
output of the top 10 industrialised nations.

Meeting your doom at the hands of an asteroid with a house band singing its
theme song: PRICELESS.

In the words of Comic Store Guy: BEST. DEATH. EVER.

_____