[kj] U S gatherers

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Jun 30 06:28:16 EDT 2009

hi laughing chris

what a nice thought

seems we wont' meet as i'll be east to west

reaching L A in december

enjoy the festivals

hopefully i'll stumble across some

From: laughingchris at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:08:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] U S gatherers

Alright Steve

Gonna be in the States myself from Mid Sept - Oct.

4 of us lads doing a West Coast road trip starting in San Fran going to Portland, Seattle etc. Apparently there's a couple of festivals en route.

Perhaps cross paths at some stage.

Chris aka LaughingChris