[kj] FW: Michael Jackson dead

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:44:08 EDT 2009

A FRIEND OF MINE JUST TEXTED THAT HE IS IN THE GLASTOBURY FESTIVAL, AND THEY ARE ALL GOING ON AND ON ABOUT 'DEAR MICHAEL'.
So I texted back, that in memory of the great and compassionate man, my friend should share his sleeping bag with any lost, vulnerable children he may find, alone and crying in the mud, with nowhere to go or look after them.
...It was what he would have wanted....

Keep Smiling...

http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience