[kj] Michael Jackson dead

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 07:23:58 EDT 2009

He's up Uranus baby, and it's a long way away! I go the idea near to midnight and dashed to the computer before beddy byes. I'm funny like that. I believe Dear Michael was rather inspired in the old bedroom too, eh?
Thank you one and all, and may I say what a privilege it is to communicate with so many people who appreciate just what kind of a bloody person he appeared to be. OWW!

Keep Smiling...

http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience

Autism also affects adults.