[kj] Michael Jackson dead

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 20:25:57 EDT 2009

> A friend of a co-worker of a music industry insider's cousin said...

Close enough; I'll buy it. May I preorder, good sir?

But seriously, last night they showed a recent interview with Michael saying how his dad would beat the living fuck out of them(the Jackson 5) if they ever got the slightest thing wrong, or "off" when doing their music. In fact Michael's fear changed his face when the question came up and he couldn't speak for a  few seconds til his head finally came 'round and he answered (about his dad). It was painful to watch, especially of him.
His dad also has admitted to such fuckedupness. A real asshole, from what i remember seeing his dad confess.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..