[kj] Michael Jackson dead

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 19:18:05 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Javier Garcia
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Michael Jackson dead

I don't know, it may be a stupid feeling, but even with the accusations
around him i never thought about him as a bad person, he was a freak product
of a traumatized childhood. He even recognized he slept with children but
didn't abuse, an abuser do that?. I believe more in those families blaming
on him to get some "easy" big money. I don't know, as i said before it's
just a stupid feeling. I may be completely wrong, in that case he indeed
does not deserve to rest in peace.

Now that he's dead maybe some hidden information regarding his suppossed
child abuse may see the light.

You can bet now that the gravy train is gone and the contracts to keep quiet
are moot, we'll see numerous books filled with stories (with physical
evidence) that will change even the most ardent of admirers. Yeah, I agree
that Jackson attracted a lot of despicable opportunitists including some
parents that had a good idea Jackson was likely sexually abusing their kid
but let it happen in search of a big payday. McCauley Culkin's story will
be the most interesting.

T.B.