[kj] [KJ] (OT) BBC News - as clueless as ever...

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Jun 23 18:22:02 EDT 2009

Lay off the Woss. He may be a smug, self-obsessed poltroon, but he once got
me tickets to an NFT event (a showing of Argento's Stendhal Syndrome, with
Dario & Asia in attendance) that would have otherwise been impossible to
attend. So I will defend him; he didn't have to do that for me.

Darren

Hungerford, UK