[kj] (OT) For those who like Autechre etc

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:37:18 EDT 2009

Warp have released a very swanky box set:

http://pitchfork.com/news/35611-the-warp-box-set-sure-looks-pretty/

"Back in March, we told you that the pioneering IDM/not-IDM label Warp Records would celebrate its 20th anniversary this year with a box set and parties around the globe. Well, now we know everything about the Warp20 (Box Set) except for the exact tracklist. But hoo boy, this thing is purty.

Warp started out as the home to experimental electronic types like Aphex Twin and Autechre, and those groups' cover art used to invariably depict crazy futuristic-looking space polygons. Well, Warp has kept that proud tradition alive with the design of the Warp20 box set, which looks incredible. The set will include five CDs, five 10" records, and a 192-page book."