[kj] [On Topic!] KJ Forum review + Vertical Smile interview

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 20 19:52:09 EDT 2009

I don't know if these have been linked before, but I don't recall having
seen them:

Vertical Smile <http://www.nemesis.to/iss4int.htm> interview

KJ Forum review <http://www.nemesis.to/kjokelive.htm>

Oh, and to maintain reputation for irrelevancy &c - are there any Comic Book
Guys going to the (sold out) Comic-Con International in San Diego on 22-26
of July? I collect Peter Straub stuff, and there's a new comic series of The
Talisman due out soon. Typically, there's a limited edition issue only
available (for free) at the Del Rey booth (#1129). I don't normally have any
interest in comics, as I'm older than ten, but like I say, I collect Straub
stuff.

Darren

Hungerford, UK