[kj] Skip button

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 22:06:39 EDT 2009

> 5 copies in the US...

That makes 6 copies, I got the last one. I had to fight some guy at Amoeba Records
for it til he realized it wasn't the latest Killing Time cd but that he was one bin off.
[same mistake happens online too]  Just handed the Hossannas disc to me and mumbled
something about feeling sorry for me and would I wanna listen to another band instead. That bastard.

We should do like the Scientologists do, hook up with hot actresses, and buy each
latest Killing Joke release, send them back to the warehouse at Killing Joke Central,
take more Killing Joke money and go back and buy more and more so the sales numbers
shoot up high and the cd shops have to order lots and lots more (of the previously bought)
cds, making front page news: Killing Joke: 25,000,000 sold! Buy yours today!

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..