[kj] Peace loves OTG, explained

MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com
Thu Jun 18 05:14:52 EDT 2009

"It's just not a Killing Joke album."
errm it is, and features the bands protagonists of the time.
main difference 'tween this and other KJ albums is prolly the songs origination point (JC ideas in this instance, a Geordie riff on most others).
cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Darren A. Peace
Sent: 18 June 2009 09:48
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: Re: [kj] Peace loves OTG, explained

I doubt that. You'd have been such a gibbering fanboy that your eyes would go all starry every time you thought about it.

To be honest, I think OTG is a perfectly fine album, regardless of its specific context for me. It's just not a Killing Joke album.

If he'd played me EDAVRE, however, I might have needed to steam-clean the car's interior.

Darren
Hungerford, UK