[kj] Gig reports? OT: Metallica in MexCity

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Jun 16 14:02:44 EDT 2009

On the bass of the last album, I’d happily see Metallica. They’re a far better bet these days generally; the first time I saw them, Hetfield had the fecund complexion of a 14-year-old cultivated on a pizza-only diet and there was a real danger of getting spattered by pus in the front row. It’s a real chore getting pus off your spectacles, let me tell you.

Darren

Hungerford, UK