[kj] Anyone seen this before?

a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net
Tue Jun 16 11:24:09 EDT 2009

Can't say that I have - their main page has a number of other alterna-gigs,
so I'd guess they're bootleggers. (We call 'em "rare imports" here in the
States).

Oddly enough, despite their name, no Gabriel-era Genesis gigs are on offer.

If anyone else has this on disc, maybe you'd like to share and save us all a
few (insert your currency here)?

Jerry Butson writes:

> http://www.supersonicscientists.com/Site_2/Killing_Joke_-_Vamoose.html

> --

> fleamusic p.o. box 70 witney oxfordshire ox29 4ga u.k.

> tel/fax: +44 (0) 1865 881859; cell +44 (0) 7939 228435

"The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in
store."