[kj] [KJ] OT: Just check out the tribal drums & chiming guitar...

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Jun 16 06:22:53 EDT 2009

hi saul

actually i was suggesting passing on the brasscheck t. v. link

good point about tobacco though

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:25:46 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] OT: Just check out the tribal drums & chiming guitar...

> perhaps you could spread the word to other U S jokers

Nah, i think that horse left the barn long ago; most of u.s. jokers prolly already grow their own cannabis anyway.

Hm, on an aside, I also noticed last night that lots of those Appalachian states that the video mentioned as prime for ganjha growing are also heavily tobbacco-dependent states. Hmm....

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..