[kj] [KJ ] Paths Of Glory

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Sun Jun 14 15:28:13 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, the darkest hours of french history took place during the
WWII with the “Collaboration” and after with the “Epuration”.

If Denunciation was an Olympic Sport, French should have won all the gold
medals ;o((

Sometimes I’m thinking of all those young guys coming from everywhere who
died on the French’s beaches just for the liberty we are enjoying today.

My first foreign language at school was german (just in case they would come
back;o))

We have an eternal debt with Americans and English people, that’swhy we
enjoy meeting them, as far as I’m concerned except when their farts smell
too much (Jel, Jon etc
and on our side Christophe)

Stephane Frenchy Frenzy who offered to Jaz the DVD Paths of Glory from
Kubrick