[kj] Palin at it again...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 14:33:16 EDT 2009

Anyone catch Sarah Palin this morning on The Today Show calling for people to
start rioting?!  She said "I would hope that people really start rio'.. really rising up.." (2:44 on)
to protest David Letterman's joke about Sarah's daughter and other underage girls.
I wonder what Rush and his pet Newt are going to say about it.

Really, rioting, over a bad joke? I'm thinking it reefered to something else,
given that just yesterday her press release said "celebrity" Letteman's joking
was not "acceptable to 'Mainstream America'," i guess trying to create a divide
again w/in the people, into camps, say, of those who like/accept the media (them
'Liberal Traitors') and those who take offense at the media... and Hollywood, celebrities/Celebrity?

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..