[kj] (OT!!!!!!) Our Last Goodbye

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Jun 11 06:16:39 EDT 2009

OK. You know the KJ track on the Free The West Memphis 3 CD (2000), called
"Our Last Goodbye"?

What's the provenance of the song? It's credited on the CD to Coleman /
Raven / Vrenna / Walker, recorded & produced by KJ and Bill Kennedy. There
is also reference to Burton C. Bell of Fear Factory, but I don't really like
to think too much about that.

When was it recorded? Was it recorded specifically for the CD, or was it
amended as a donation?

I'm a bit puzzled.

Oh, and so as not to spoil my longstanding record of posting irrelevant
bollocks to the list: Avenged Sevenfold. Why?

Darren

Hungerford, UK