[kj] (OT) Speaking of Goths

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 20:55:51 EDT 2009

> I've thought about this before,

Growing up, that's where me and my goth-ish friends parted ways for months each summer cuz I couldn't/wouldn't wear that much black all at once much less during summer. It's summer in Los Angeles, for phuc's sake! let it go!

But I'm little disturbed by how often Los Angeles - of all places - kept popping up, or maybe i'm missing something.
I haven't been to check out the scenesters at the local Bunker or Dungeon in a few years so maybe that whole scene has metastasized, hm. I blame Bar Sinister in Hollywood.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..