[kj] (OT) Singing rule Britannia

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:29:50 EDT 2009

those people scared me ;( sorry

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:21:41 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Singing rule Britannia

> it just grew little by little & eventually sped up. I can imagine that weaner Himmler out on his motorbike spreading > 'the word' in the villages & towns,

Talk about humble beginnings, IIRC I read the Gestapo was created by an out-of-work Heydrich in a chicken coop of Himmler's, almost as if on a dare, since Heydrich apparently knew nothing of setting up a secret service but Himmler challeged him to do so, and Heydrich desperately needed to work.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..