[kj] (OT) Singing rule Britannia

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 18:17:42 EDT 2009

Noooo, not at all on my part.  I first heard ExDAVRE way before I heard
OTG (which I've never bought) and was convinced of it on its own terms.
The only comparison I may've made was with Pandemonium (which I had
heard before ExDAVRE).
Now I'm thinking how KJ could've done just as well (or better) without that
metal/grunge touches and if they would've followed ExDAVRE-spirit to its nuclear conclusion.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..