[kj] h.m.v oxford st

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 06:51:43 EDT 2009

a straight forward boycott from me now FOREVER,making a scene in a shop just doesnt work anymore and going in smelling of piss means i'll be ejected straight away.

i am a man of my word - anything HMV related - fuck it. i've already sold my ticket to see the fall at the hmv Forum,and will be doing the same with my Carter usm ticket aswell.

it wasnt false advertising,it was,ahem, ' a computer error'

jon ( hopes killing joke never play the forum again )

Just kick up a huge stink and tell them it’s false advertising, make a scene in the shop, raise your voice, wet your pants, that kinda thing, generally works.