[kj] (OT) Singing rule Britannia

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Jun 8 13:32:52 EDT 2009

nah ..where were they ? ...i mainly went to SLIMELIGHT and MAGIC ROUNDABOUT also KIT KAT CLUB

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:20:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Singing rule Britannia

Did you ever go to 'Knowledge' or 'Lost', Stephen?

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:49:04 +0000

yeah mate , it was great meeting up with my old mates from my 90's raving days [ in this instance HARD CLUB members ] , great support band named S.C.U.M, got some reasonable pix of both bands apart from the obssessive overuse of dry ice [ nice aroma though]

do with Windows Live. Find out more.