[kj] OT Cumburgers

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 12:36:10 EDT 2009

I did and it didn't work. I think I know what the problem is. I have to
install the latest XP service pack which I keep aborting because it
'un'configures my router. I have to talk to Speedtouch at a million quid a
second as I can't remember how to configure it.
I must get round to it at some point though.
I'm missing out on youtube gems.

> You never told me what happens when you try. Just download Firefox

> instead,

> it's good.

>>> it

>>> turns out.) I didn't have any dumplings to hand. In fact I'm generally

>>> sans-dumpling. Dumplingless. Haben keine Dumplinks. That's just how I

>>> roll.