[kj] (OT) k.j without jaz

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Jun 8 12:37:09 EDT 2009

begiing ??? [ back to square one ]

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 22:39:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) k.j without jaz

yeah darren,know what you mean ;)
i did not like the hossanna tour at all and come to think of it,i dont like the hossana c.d either,never play it think its poor in comparrison to the rest of k.js material-

they have the best line up again,just like when they first started out! k.j have gone full circle and come back to the begiing ;)

milindafgrant