[kj] (OT) k.j without jaz

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 17:54:07 EDT 2009

Hold on, my name's AIDS !

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Darren A. Peace
Sent: 07 June 2009 22:26
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) k.j without jaz

If they played as Killing Joke without either Jaz or Geordie, I'd boycott it.

To be honest, the Hosannas tour almost felt like it was a tribute band, with the miscalculated Raven-clone bass. Three of the four is my minimum, I think, and that's why I'm so excited about the current dates. If I was 20, and welcomed the idea of chlamydia (speaking of which, based on a conversation at a village fete this afternoon, why on earth would anyone name their daughter Candida? It'd be like calling a child Syphilis, wouldn't it?), I'd be doing all the festivals.

Darren

Hungerford, UK