[kj] OT Lemon dumplings.

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 13:23:50 EDT 2009

Aw shucks, thanks; appreciation from a world class rambler is blushworthy.
Stella's my daughter - not to Macca I hasten to add.
Lemon dumplings probably exist in Thai cookery but hang on, what's this?
http://thefoody.com/mrsbpudding/lemondumpling.html
Mrs. Beeton did them. There you go...you can dumple until your all dumpled
out:-)