[kj] More Comedy Gold From Trent Reznor

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Sun Jun 7 09:47:47 EDT 2009

he probably deleted it bette

From: bettedillinger at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:16:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] More Comedy Gold From Trent Reznor

Yeah, and maybe tell him he was last relevant in 1994. The more time he spent on his exterior the less time he spent on any introspection. So we have a King Narcissist here. Isn't he heir to a large fortune as well? I want to say I read this years ago in "Spin" but it doesn't say anything about it in his wiki entry.